Monday, May 18, 2009

Trenton


I went to New York today. It was a ten minute drive to Trenton New Jersey then an hour and fifteen minute train ride to Penn station in NYC. When I got back to Trenton I took this picture in front of a Municipal building near the train station. Some guy on a bike was making a big deal about me taking pictures of a federal building and how it's against the law. Sounds like an urban legend to me, but if the Feds knock me to the ground and take my camera.....well I guess he would be right.
Tomorrow we pick up the keys to our apartment and Wednesday morning we move in. Yippee!

I'll post some New York pictures on the Something Sighted blog.

1 comment:

Cezar and Léia said...

Well...I'm very intrigued now because when we visitëd the "Capitol"and "White House"in Washington DC, we tood many pictures of them!!
ops :-)
Glad to know about your house!
Good luck!
Léia