Friday, April 13, 2018

A Double Portrait (Weekend Reflections # 446)

Italy

The reflection is on the left. This is an art gallery window somewhere in Italy, probably Florence or Verona. I don't remember exactly where I took this shot but I do remember that I had to aim the camera at an angle to capture the reflection of the portrait. 
I captured almost all of it. :-)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Please remember to link your specific Weekend Reflections post !  

This is the place to see and share reflections. Click the rules tab above for more information.  A Reflection =  An image given back by a reflecting surface.  A PHOTOGRAPH of a REFLECTION or REFLECTIONS.

10 comments:

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Interesting-- the reflection is brighter and clearer than the original. Hmmm... what does that indicate? Darned if I know!

Fun60 said...

Still can't work out how you did it.

Unknown said...

Dear James,
it's funny. The same picture but both look different.
Nice.
Best regards from Berlin
Gabi

Anonymous said...

Nice reflection...and it looks like there is some other nice art work in the gallery. it is amazing how different the girl looks in the original artwork vs the reflection!

Anonymous said...

You're a great aim-er:) Thank you for hosting!

Lydia C. Lee said...

I can't work this out - how is it reflected in the window? I assumed it was some mirror trickery. I've looked at it for about 5 minutes but just can't work it out.

Linda said...

Great shot! Have a nice weekend.

merlecolibri said...

portrait espiègle * bien visé !

Klara S said...

I wasn't sure which one is the reflection. I had to read the post...
Thank you for hosting.

Thérèse said...

Très amusant, on s'attarde sur cette photo.